TOKYO AFTERNOON TEAトーキョー アフタヌーンティー
THE AOYAMA GRAND HOTEL's theme is a specialty afternoon tea of 'Crepe', a dessert representative of Tokyo in the 70's and a culture born in Harajuku.
Please enjoy the hotel-made elegant tea stand that incorporates freshly baked crepes and madeleines with fragrant tea and herbal tea.
- <Afternoon tea>
- 12: 00-17: 00 (15:00 L.O.)
- Open only on Saturdays and Sundays
2-14-4 Kitaoaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo THE AOYAMA GRAND HOTEL 20F
Restaurant general reception
- * All seats are non-smoking.
- * Preschool children are not allowed to visit the store.
- * Please refrain from visiting with beach sandals or wearing only men's tank tops.
- * Menus and prices may vary depending on the season.
- * Please inform us of any food allergies and feel free to ask any questions regarding ingredients.
- * Other requests and questions are also welcome at any time.